Hello, I was lookin

Community 550 0
Hello, I was looking at a song which I wanted to play, and there was a marking thing that connected 2 notes, and they were like 3 bold lines... Can anyone tell me what that is? It`s not a glissando... and obviously not a phrasing thing... thanks!
Last edited in 2017-05-22 08:18


(Total 4
我 Me
  • Jessica

    Maybe yo are supposed to alternate between the two notes quickly 9I forget what that is called)

    22nd May, 2017

  • davidareid

    Mabey it`s a demi-semi-quaver

    22nd May, 2017

  • Jackma

    Getting a picture of it might help. ^^; It`s hard to picture what you`re saying.

    22nd May, 2017

  • Kerry Mills
    Kerry Mills

    Anyone know?

    22nd May, 2017

His post